Dr. Heid has a passion for dentistry and loves helping people look better and be healthier. Since she was young, Dr. Heid knew she wanted to be a dentist. She worked hard in school, graduating with a BS in Mathematics from BYU and then finished Dental School from Temple University in Philadelphia, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Heid is from Taylorsville, Utah and loves her home state. After beginning her Dental career in Arizona, she was excited when her husband was accepted to BYU Law School so she could come back to the mountains! After spending four years working in South Utah Valley, Dr. Heid was excited when the opportunity came to work at Canyon River Dental.
Dr. Heid has been married to Tyler since 2003 and has three children: two boys and one girl. She loves being a busy mom and spending time with her three active kids and husband. She enjoys hiking, camping, snow skiing and just about any other outdoor activity. She is passionate about learning and helping people feel their best. She also loves reading, singing, acting and composing and writing songs on the piano.
Dr. Heid enjoys and strives to give back to the community by finding ways to help underprivileged individuals receive needed dental care. She loves that she is a part of the Canyon River team who serves all types of patients and strives to be the best dental office in Utah.
- Brigham Young University, BS in Mathematics
- Temple University Dental School, DMD Degree, Magna Cum Laude
- Stomatognathic Honor Society
- Advanced Rotary Endodontic Course
- Practical Clinical Courses with Gordon Christensen
- Courses in many topics in dentistry including adhesion dentistry and cosmetic dentistry
- Experience with Invisalign and placing dental implants